Tuesday, March 2, 2010

God,u do reply my ans.=)

God,thanks for let me know what m i going to do next... it really is a long prayer.. but...finally i get the answer for u. And finally ,i know what i want.. I go form 6 because is what my mum wants...besides this reason,i really cannot find any reason... Through a year,i m sure that i m grew up a lot... now just hope that u ll keep leading me & just go for it...
I m admit that this few weeks are the most terrible week for me..keep thinking.. but at last i got the answer,and knew what i want... i feel v relieve is when my gud fren are suporting me when i telling them about my plan..if i apply succesfully,i will tel u guys early... especially felicia and chee wei... I m really great that i can know u guys....=)
and this few days also are the most happiest,because i found someone that i can rely for...what i want to say is...Thank u!! you are really great for me,tortoise..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment