Friday, May 7, 2010

New?!

Yeah,today is my 1st day at KL. I do really v touch and happy when see all my friends came and visited me at the airport. Thank u all..^^
I arrived KL by 10.30am and reach ktar by 12pm. My flight has been cancelled and delayed until 8.15am. But about 9am just flied due to some passengers.=.=
Well,my roommate is from kuantan. & she already 2nd year of dip in tourism course at here...Luckily,she quite friendly . Guess what,someone said she look likes 宅女. NOT me saying it..is someone..*wink*
whole day i m just keep tidying, cleaning, and buying things. Seriously quite tired and it really could let me temporarily forget about i m start a new life with facing new faces, new surrounding, and new life..>< It could be a new task for me.
Must pray for me constantly ya..^^
Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment