Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The second time

The second time?
ya, the second times that i have a sexy sound...
It is so suddenly...
the 1st time was better than this time..
at least that time recovered very fast...><
Not like now...can count as whole days le..
Started from afternoon, i slowly lossed my voice...
if i talked a lot, ended up with no sound.
Well, tomorrow i have a presentation but i cant present..
due to my voice, then have to cause lots of trouble to my partner..
she had done a lot, & her throat also not feeling well...
but, in the end, i cant even help her to present..
thank u & sorry...><

Ladies & Gentlemen,
pray for me and wish me luck
because tomorrow will having my last mid term paper(analytical chemistry)
&
my poster presentation
Hope everything will be going smooth..

Att: 3 more days i will be going back to my lovely home..yessshh! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment