Saturday, July 30, 2011

Everyone,
help me add oil ba..
i m decided to do revision and finish all my undone tutorials by next weeks...
& pray that i will be discipline..
This whole semester i only know about 50% of what lecturers had taught,
Sound bad, right?
ya, i know...><

To pursue one thing, i have to give up one thing,
i decided to give up choir,
i cant give commitment,
& i cant found any motivation to go anymore,
since i know that what is the first main purpose that i leave my hometown and came here for study..
I always hard to open my mouth and say this reason out,
i know they need help,
but,
now even myself also hard to save...
I had skip the practices a lot of times due to my academic stuff,
That day, i went for the practice, i started to see them had build up relationship among themselves, and i felt that they are getting further from me,
i think that is a good thing,
because after i go, they will blame me or what,
they even feel good!
At least i wont feel that i had disappointed them..

No comments:

Post a Comment