Thursday, May 17, 2012

disappointed

this is the 1st time i felt that my personal charcteristic been suspected by friend.
lol...ridiculous..
made me feel so disappointed and dnt know what to do..
honestly, cause of this, i cried silently for few days, 
maybe i just treat friendship too important, 
i m just feel tired,
 i wish i can move out as fast as possible,
eventhough i just stay here for about 2 weeks plus,
people doesnt like complicated relationship (well, i mean friendship)
so do i..
sometimes i just feel helpless..
i dont know who should i trust, i just so scare..
what m i going to do..
finally, i just understand what's the feeling of being not trusted and helpless
i...
just...
tired and lost..
do u trust me, anyone?
i started to lost, i dont know what is my real personal characteristics? 
am i a lier?
i dont know whether all i done isit correct or false? 
no one understand me..
Lord, i just tired, 
i just wish there is a shoulder for me to cry out loud,
i just wish there is a person beside me that said' i trust you'
anyone willing to lent me your shoulder? 
i just cant cry in front of people, isnt mean tat i the one who dont care others feeling,
isnt mean that i m the one who always hurt people?
why no people understand and ever think of why m i doing all these?
i just.....
disappointed...
aww, raining comes again..
i wish that sunny day comes..
but..
who can brings it to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment