Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exploring....

Lol...everyone says life is getting tougher... Well,when think another ways,it s getting challenging and more thing to explore in our life...
sometimes will feel that time isnt enough,there s too much thing to do with in a day..but, now i believe that when u handle all the thing to God,there s nothing impossible. U know,i accept a lot of challenges this year. I want try my best without keep relyin on someone. I m the vice president of ISCF(Interschl chinese fellowship). I also join sidang redaksi as editor. Besides that,now we have to do a community project for kk point and R&D(Research n deveploment). and i have to sit for my diploma piano exam on aug.Getting busier... we cannot do anything just depend on ourself,just pass it to God, let him lead u... I m sure u also ll feel like what i felt too...
So,add oil...
just rely on God,
u can get a maximum power that u never got before...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment