Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year is COMING!!!

17 more days....!!!
Now starting to count down...
hehe....but i stil cannot find the trousers i want....=.=
i m sure everyone hope can celebrate their chinese new year in the good condition and show out their most prettiest o handsome to everyone..
ME TOO...
i try to take good care of my face...
& i try to make some changes on my hair during chinese new year...
mayb i ll straighten it?
hmm...
not sure yet...
but now is keep busying with my sch stuff and music thing...
luckily last night i went out with my mum and hunt for my dress and shoes..but i didnt touched or do my maths homework..It s quite alot..
thanks god..
i didnt waste my time..
i found the one i like...
i m sure u all also hunting your clothes and shoes now...
Dont too picky ya...
It s almost time le..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment