Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update~~~~~~

Lol..my blog now is full of spider websSS....
CLEAN~~~~

Now then i continue my story..
Yahoo...tomorrow i m going back to my sweet home lu...honestly..i miss my family and friends a lot... cant wait to see them.. hope they feel like that too... hope u will say yes while reading my blog..then i am sure that i will feel very blesssed and happy..

Now i at LCCT, going to stay a night at here... Luckily, there got a starbucks to let me stay and online... this time i should be sleeping but....i called wrong drink..a VANNILA LATTE.. let me awaked..><
tomorrow 7.20am i will be sitting inside the plane and going bacK to Kuching lo... Feel so excited!!! hope the flight wont delay...*praying*
Suddenly think of my mum..one day,i called her, and told her what had happened around me. I still remembered that time was the third months i been here. I told her that one more month then i will be going back lo..then she asked me after went back to kuching then no more going back to KL le,isnt? haha...that time i felt very touched.. because she had shown that how she missed me in another way.. i felt like wanted to tell her that i missed her a lot.. but too bad..my mouth too heavy..

After exam, feel quite relax now...but 7 october, my results will comes out... *scare*
some i think i can get quite good...but some...haiz...i think didnt reach my expectations...
but at least i got tried my best..^^

my dear family & friends...i m going back tomorrow...must date me out ya!!!! promise? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment