Thursday, September 30, 2010

Year One Sem 2

Phew~~
My full timetable is out... I did not transfer to other group.
But, everyday is fulled of lectures, tutorials, and practicalsSSS....
getting busier than before..
Haiz~~~
This semester i got six subject
Response & coordination,
Homoestasis & Secretion,
Introduction of calculus,
Analytical Chemistry,
Organic Chemistry,
English for communication.

Seems like easy?
actually is not.getting harder and deeper..
is like something that i never touched before..
only got 25% that i familiar with...
Everyday i have my lesson until 4pm...

I have be more hardworking...
and work up my English...
This is what the advice that i give to myself...

Add Oil~~
This is the road that i choose for myself..


2 comments:

  1. Dear~~ Hope that you can excel in whatever you do~~ When there's a will,there's a way~~ = )

    ReplyDelete