Friday, October 8, 2010

My result..

time flies~~
my result had came out...
well,
honestly..i quite satisfied with it,
but i knew i could more better than this...

i get cgpa 3.500 for my last sem result...
next semester i target to get 3.600..
I m get the top 6(can cont as top 6,cz top 5 gt 2 ppl) among my course..^^
when i told my mum,i could felt that she was happy with it..
Thanks God,
for letting have a good start..
after building up my confidence, now then have a tough way to go...

i want to break through..
i want to improve more and more...

I will try my best..
i dont want have any regret for it...
hope u too..^^
fight for what you want for..
never give up easily..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation,dear~~~
    Trust yourself and work harder~~
    I will always there for you as friend~~

    ReplyDelete