Thursday, October 28, 2010

motivate! movation!!

This is the week 5 of this semester..
Time really passed very fast...
last few days, i have been motivated by one of my classmate,
actually he s not purposely motivated me,
just that it was reminded me and challenged my ''kia su'' heart..=.=
he told me that 'she' sure will get 3As over 6 subjects,
because she done her homework and do revision everyday..
this made me think a lot...
since i could won and get quite good result in semester one,
then why i can slow down and become so lazy...

lazyness will end up of nothing if i didnt really try my best and go for it...

So,
Aim higher
Remember what you want!!
Dont satisfied easily!
Be discipline!


Att: my birthday is coming SOON! =D

1 comment:

  1. This is what i need right now too~~ three weeks to go~~ time is really limited~~ just saw ang zhihao's paper this morning... i realised how fail am i!! wasting my time~~ regret a bit right now~~

    ReplyDelete