Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My first step

Thanks God of let me stepped out my first step.
I always spread gospel to the one i m dont know, because i feel that is easier and will not feel scare...
BUT...
This is the first time i had brought 2 friends(coursemates) to the evangelism event.
I never done this before, because Ido feel that hard to open my mouth,
and i think that mostly they will reject me and dont want to go.
I also scared that they will feel boring or not used to it.
But,
doesnt matter....
although they didnt put up their hands and accept Jesus Christ,
I m still very happy..
at least they had gave a chance for Him...
On that night,
I remembered that one of my coursemates was listened attentively...
and when the pastor asked those who had accepted Jesus Christ to follow him and pray..
I heard her praying although in a soft voice...
My tears started to fall down,
i feel very touched and i keep prayed for her..
i do really hope that she can let go the pass,
and be herself,
and focus on God...
Be strong ,
and step out the first step..
the rest just pass to God,
He will help u to arrange..
&
so do everyone...=)

By the way, this is my 101 blog..
Woots~~~
Congrats to myself..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment