Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How much do u know about me? (Part one)

What is my full name?
Christina Kong Wen Hui

When is my birthday?
10 November 1991

What is primary school?
SJK St Paul

Where is my secondary school?
SMK Green Road

Where m i further my studies now?
Tunku abdul rahman Kolej

What course i taking now?
Diploma in Chemistry & Biology

What are my nicknames during childhood, secondary sch and so on?
ah hua, o e o, 大眼妹, Ck,....

What is the thing that i like the most?
the time when there is no regret, unhappiness, and stress...

What is the food i like the most?
Everything~~
except beans, 瓜类...

Who are my best friend when childhood until now?
Lilian voon...

Who are my best friends in primary school?
Primary 1-3: Christina Cham, Felicia Chen, Phyllis yeo..
primary 4-6: Christina Cham, Chong Man yen, Winnie wong...

Who are best friends in secondary school?
Form 1-3: Joanne Lee, Kong Ying Fang, Chan chia wen
form 4-5: Joanne Lee, Kong Ying Fang, Chan chia wen, Hui fung(until now,they still are my best friends).
Form 6: Felicia Chong(well, until now ^^)

in church: lilian voon, ah xiong, yee peng(used to be,not now), mei qi, yu yan...

What i hate the most?
The time i been forgetten by people or i been throw aside...

When is the time i scared the most?
When i play piano and organ in church.

1 comment: