Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What i had gained & loss..

This few weeks let me experienced & gained a lot, but in the same time i had loss a lot...
Honestly, i remember what i had loss more than i gain..
I think i had loss a friend, due to unwanted argument, misunderstanding...
it made me feel sad and i really hoped that we can do back friend as before,
maybe is my fault...
I still let the relationship between a bro & sis getting worse...
i ever hoped i could help them,
i know what the problem is..
but, i scare at last it will let me make more worse...

I loss my time...
now Already week 10,
week 15 will be started final exam,
but,
i feel like my brain had not absorbed all the knowledge which had taught this semester..
I loss my confident
This let me feel worry and scare..
I Dont want to transform back to the life that i didnt appreciate and work hard...
I had tried my best to think hard,
remind myself what i want,
why i will come here for study,
and AIM higher...
no one will succeed if he or she didnt work hard..
Nothing is going to falling from the sky if u dont try your best..

However, i learnt a new thing..
as a christian, we really have to remember we should 奉献 one over ten,
this is what we should do... this is what i learnt last sunday..
All the proverty or everything we had, is from God...
and there is a lot more...
if u want to hear more, i m willing to share with u...=)

Today, i just know a couple that i already knew them about 4 years,
they broke up,
somehow i think i understand some of the causes,
it was really very sad when i heard it..
they treat me very good..
they just like my brother & sis..
even me with my biological brother also not that good,
he always help me and share things with me...
they always been recognised as a cute and sweet couple..
NOw,They broke up peacefully...
I hope i can be with them, and give them a warm hug...

this remind me,
we never know what will happened in the future,
or even next second, next hour, or next month..
we need to appreciate our life,
do and enjoy everything that we wished,
dont wait till there is no more chance to go back...
life is like a movie,
no more U turn to go back,
have to keep on moving,
and rely on God...
maybe u always heard people keep saying and repeating this,
but, we always like to learn from mistakes,
One of friends said before,
regret never comes first.
no one is perfect,
and so do i..

1 comment:

  1. jia you ba my fren...每个的经历都会有不一样的学习,感恩因为不一样的经历让你有不一样的成长...

    ReplyDelete