Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My PresentsSS….^^

This year

I received all my presents before my birthday… and all of them are quite expensive…>.<

I received a new white ASUS netbook from my parents…

It cost about RM1119 and it is the 3rd most expensive present I received from my dad..

First is piano, followed by cello then a netbook.

He told me that if really need to use it then buy one, don’t wait until next time to buy….

Actually I ever thought of buying laptop, but after what I heard my mum said and think after few days, I just decided to buy a netbook.

My mum told me that now buy netbook 1st, next time after graduate and work, and really need it, then just buy a laptop… Furthermore, everytime I carry Alex’s laptop, I feel very heavy and hard to carry.

31 October 2010, Sunday.

My cousin who working in KL and alex brought me go to lowyat and chose for my netbook.

Next,

I had received a camera from Alex. I can get the picture immediately and it is in pink and creamy colour. And it is quite big compare to the other camera.It costs about RM300+ and the film also costs very expensive. Each film is RM2.50. It costs about RM300+ and the film also costs very expensive. Each film is RM2.50. He bought it quietly and without let me knew about it. Seriously, I felt quite sorry because he spent a lot of money for buying my present. =(


So, THANK YOU….

He kept asked me when I wanted to write about him and camera on my blog ow…Now then I write lo… =)

Attention: wan to see pictures? Ll upload soon..

So stay tune~~~

I will upload them anytime as long the line is ok…><

U guys wont regret after seeing them…=)

1 comment: