Thursday, November 18, 2010

wish me luck =)

tomorrow
early in the morning,
i will sit for mid term(Homeostasis & excretion)
and
i have one presentation in afernoon.
Haiz..hope everything will be fine..
because i just started to revise and memorise my script 1 hours before...
some more, my mind already saturated...
and i still have half of the chapter to go..=(

Why i m study so late?
becuse my parents were coming to KL from last fri. Although my dad went back on mon, my mum stay here until tomorrow morning...
I went to mid valley and met my mum yesterday because today is holiday so i could stayed a night with her ...
who knows, i forget to bring my notes with me..
ended up,i have to come back and study..
No choice~~
But,
i think maybe it s worth
because i had a chance to go to perak, ipoh, lumut(near to pulau pangkor)
& tried lot of delicious fooD~~~
and
today i went to Petaling Jaya that area...
It was my 1st time walked at there with my mum...
It s look like another KL city and i totally cannot found any malays there,.
well, maybe got.. just that i didnt see it...
My cousin brought us here and back..

The next time i can meet my parents should be the coming christmas...
Ya, i will be going back few days..
i miss my parents, friends, omi, FOODs, Bed, and a lot more...

Main POINT: wish me luck T.T

1 comment: