Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my 19th birthday –AWAY FROM HOME 9 November 2010, tuesday~~

This is the first time I celebrated my birthday not in kuching and with my family or frenz… seriously I really missed my frenz a lot… The 1st birthday celebrated away from home…

last year, on my 18th birthday, I had 3 birthday cakes, from my dancing frenz, sch frenz……if u interested, refer back to my blog ba… I am sure u can find it..=P

Today, my coursemate help me to celebrate my 19th birthday. And is the 1st time hanging out with my coursemate and mostly is from my group and got two v very cute friends joining…

haha..cai qian(my coursemate) and pei si(future accountant)…

but they are not k le fei~~ they are v important to me…

if don’t have coffee mint, then I never had a chance to go to wang kok and drink the big big teh c peng~~~ (seriously it is a HUGE TEH C PENG!!! )

even 11 of us also couldn’t finished it…

If don’t have pei si, then I don’t have chance to eat the 排骨and went out with her…

I really appreciate a lot of the time going out with them…

And really had a lot of fun…

Got

our course rep,

jing wei,

pui ling,

cai qian,

huai wei,

li sa,

hui yi,

pei si,

Jason,

And yee yang…

Lol, we spent RM206.35… and had a dinner about 2 hours… WAAAA~~~~~

And we hanging out around the pavilion and keep taking photos with the Christmas trees and decorations… We were like super crazy and keep laughing all the ways, even in the Pavillion, inside LRT, wong kok, outside pavilion, & everywhere …

Before going, I ever thought of cancel the celebration, because I knew that lots of people will suddenly cannot go and left few of people wanted to celebrate with me… I admited that I really felt disappointed and moody…

But, after I consolated myself,

they might be really busy and other reasons

or my relationship between my cousemates not really good,

and I also cannot forced them to go…

at last,I felt more relieved..

Haha, after going, I knew that what I was thought just know was wrong…

11 peoples are going, included me….

we really had a lot of fun… and fooling around…

we keep playing and laughing all the ways…

although others or strangers thought we are crazy or childish…

BUT WE NEVER CARE… as long we are enjoying and have fun together…

THANKS for everything…

if don’t have u guys,

I will not have a such wonderful and memorable birthday…

Att: Looking forward the photos we taken today?

Will upload as fast as possible… so, DON’T MISS IT!!! =D

Stay tune~~~

1 comment: