Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My christmas in kL & kuching =)

Sorry for late update.><.
this few days i was busy with a lot of things, and exam is coming..
well, i had celebrated my christmas at my hometown. I
went back to my hometown at 24 dec until 27 dec..

Before i went back to kuching,
on 18 december,
i had joined carroling at KL,
we went to prima setapak, and sang 12 christmas songs at the block A function room.
this is the 1st time that i had a chance to join carroling in KL.
The procedure was quite same with the styles that i had in kuching church.
just that, we sang more songs..
haha..i took few photos with my friends and kids, actuali were quite a lot..
IN SHORT, it was a enjoyable event~~!!
Eatiing time~~

event ended..

most of the church member said the girl(ah mei) looks alike with me
After carolling..

A new friend that i just know..




all of us...^^

the day i went back to kuching,
was not that successful, the flight delayed,
besides that,
a guard required me to open my luggage and checked when i went through the 'kastam',
i almost late for the time to check in..
about 3 something, i just reached kuching.
my 1st dinner was rice with butter prawn, mix vegetables, see cucumber soup, salted egg..
hehe..

during christmas, i almost spent most of my time at church,
i felt proud when i saw the sunday school drama was successful,
because all the dances were taught by me...=)

within this 4 days 3 night in kuching,
i ate A LOT,
my aunt & uncle 'belanja' me eat,
visited my granma,
went for shopping,
& my mum bought 2 new dresses for new year..
enjoyable & fun days always passed very fast..

this is my christmas celebration for year 2009 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment