Monday, January 24, 2011

safely reached home

this is my 2nd long semester holiday break.
i m going to stay at Kuching for 3 weeks.
well, everyone says me put on weight.
Honestly, this is the truth,
haiz,
i had thrown a lot of my old trousers, pants, and jeans. =,(

14 feb 2011, mon,i ll be going back to Kl, continue my third short semester.

yesterday, i just realised that next year sept will be my dip convo day.
well, it seems to be quite long but it also can arrived in a short time.
of course i will continue my degree after that..
hope master also can be completed...*greedy* =D

Now just let me enjoy my holidays..
& prepare for new year =)

hope everyone can enjoy their new year happily and filled with joyfulness.
i wanted to dye my hair,
i want to find my friends,
i want to do a lot of thingsSS....=D

tata..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment