Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last night just celebrated pui ling and yee yang's birthday again..
although celebrate pui ling's birthday was my idea,
now not mine anymore..
maybe like that also better,
they ll more enjoy in it...^^
just they felt happy then that s enough..
I also had hurted them a lot...
Do this tiny stuff for them is just nothing..=)

i feel so tired no matter in physically or mentally,
I never felt happy,
i had forget how does a real smile looks like...
anything is start from negative..
now then,i started to emo and be quiet again,(awww, emo again! ><)
when a people smile,
doesnt mean that it has to be a real smile,
when a ppl smiling,
doesnt mean that she/he is really feel happy..
everything just too heavy for me to carry..
Dear Lord,
pls help me to remove all these abundant,
let me just live for u...

Through the celebration, i started to know what they like to eat,
is a good thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment