Monday, October 26, 2009

26 October 2009

Phew,this is the 1st time i write a blog...^^
hmm....today i just finish my test. Suddenly i felt tat there s really a lot of memories within this 18 years.. friends,family,relationship stuff... through all this,had let me grow up, become more mature. Sometimes...will feel tired and depress...but..life keep pushing us to move forward. It means we have no choice to stop at the start line there or step backward.. at this moment,a lot of memory burst ito my mind...Everything that happen around us sure got something want we to learn from... Now do really very lucky to have a lot of best fren & a sis that care me a lot.. Well,i also wan say thank u to xiong,yong hui jie, and adrian... thanks u for helping me to stand up when i fall down. I know that i really hyper super emotional, lol....I ll change it..i PROMISE!!
The biggest gap in your life is that between what you know and what you do."Ush...add oil!!
Ohya,share one more thing with u all...^^
*when loss of something is because god have a better plan on me & time is taken to prove tat so time is needed because tat s 4 me!* it s from xiong.

No comments:

Post a Comment