Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where can i find back my Self confidence?!

Dont judge people or teasing people as u like..
You might hurt them through your words or your attitude... this is what i learn and teach by Miss Sarah. She really is a good teacher although sometimes she quite fierce...hmm...Seriously when she talk about this,i feel quite touch because I know how it s feel when teasing someone...It really affect that people a lot..
When i m 14 years old,i already started play piano in church..but...i m not a good pianist that time..i always played a lot of wrong notes and didnt even know how to play chords..one day,a guy came to me and say :" haiyo...chords also dont know how to play,if i can play piano,i wont play like tat worse,so laoya...just the matter i already old.Play in sunday school cannot keep playin notes only..Need to play chords...Notes only use in choir..." Man....when i heard that...my heart really pain,and he talked this to me in front of my friends and cousin...I dont dare to cry in front of him..i m just smiling only..Afterthat i rushed to toilet and burst into tears... And cried about 2 hours...I keep praying and praying...I m know i lousy...My nervousness cover my eyes.. From that time...my self confidence getting less and less... Everytime when i see him,i ll remember what he said to me..In my mind,it keeps telling me that i cant do good,i cannot play well & nice... Till now...i loss my confident...
When i m doing thing,i cannot trust i can do well... when go in form 6, more terrible...it s really v stress and tired... Honestly,i really dont even think i can do well in my form 6... Getting emo n emo...Sometimes even feel wan to give up...
Lol...when miss sarah told us her story,i know how s feel..It s really feel hurt and affect a person a lot... And i wan to say sorry to wilson because i ever saying he s fat..but i really just kidding..>.< Because u never know what ll happen in future..u may become thinner than now or fatter than now...because i also can see few of this example happen around me...
Today.....i still miss him a lot..haiz...another to go...a day that dont hv you by my side... good luck everyone.. If found ur true love,dont let it go easily...>.<
Lol...ushh..add oil..

No comments:

Post a Comment