Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogger's lifE

What does a blogger do?
Besides keep updating their blog,keep it interesting,share their life to others...let them feel wad they feel...
For me,it s like my diary... after few years,u look back all the thing u gone through,i think it s worth. the worthful thing is u can share n remember all the memories that pass through in ur journey.. It s really a long long journey...This is just part of my journey... Mayb others not interested on wad i write, but the most important thing is day after day,year after year,we keep growing up...u will found out more precious thing in your life...
Friends is the guardian angel that god give to us..Really thank god that give me so much encouragement from angels... When i m down,they just beside me and share their ears and shoulder to me...Let me to rely on and forget all the unhappiness...
Ohya,today is alan's 18th birthday..Happy birthday to u..^^ You really is a nice and funny guy. really feel great can have u this friend.May god always shine your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment