Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The days without you...

The days without u....this is the 4th week....
I m really not used to it..
really make me suffer a lot...
none of the day that my mind is without thinking of u..
I really miss u alot...
But,
no one know...just all keep inside my heart...
u say u want to concentrate on working,
and u say now u have your own dream to go on...
then why last time u still find me when u come back...
Why u want to give me those promises...
Why u want let me serious on it...
Why u want give me hope...
WhY.....
At last....
The thing i gain...
is sorry,dont wait for you...
I really dont want ur sorry...i just want u to come back..
lol...i know that s really impossible..
till now..i dont know how to put down...I still keep waiting...
Waiting u to come back...
I do really hope u r the one who god arrange to me...
I really do hope so...everyday i try to make myself busy & happy..
but my mind...like already addicted to miss u...
memories....sometimes is good,but..sometimes make me dont want to face to reality...
There s really so much of memories between me & you...consists of 4 years memory...
All the things arround me is related to u...
I tot i ll put down easily..
But...
mayb i stil need time...
Now i just try to put down,try hard to lock inside my heart...
dont let it run out again...
I know u want me to do that....
I will......

No comments:

Post a Comment