Saturday, December 19, 2009

19 dec 2009 saturday

Anyone can tell me how to be strong and wont soft hearted?
I wondering am i too easy to believe a people?
Sometimes i do really feel tired and not happy at all....=(
*.*?
today is my last performance at cold storage. Actually planned to meet my dar,hui fung but at last...dindt manage to meet up..haiz.. And i didnt go to crown to support my fren..today they having 2nd round dancing competition. when one of my dancing fren call me,i feel quite guilty coz dindt go support them.. hmm...sorry.. and i also didnt followed them to santubong for 3 days 2nights. Coz my mum sure not allow me to go... And all of them going are couples,dont feel wanna do a big bulb.. this is one of the reason..
Dont know feel tired le,although 10.09 only...

No comments:

Post a Comment