Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finally....

Break record!!!
Lol...i already 6 days dindt touched my com...woots!! & tat y i couldnt update my blog... As usual,the 1st thing i seacrh is facebook when i can online...and start checkin my farmville,cafe world,walls and comment..and...i wun forget to check his profile.. haiz... i had to admit that i really addicted to facebook..=.= All my photos,songs,important documents loss....All my memories photos gone...>.<

Last night,i was out of controlled again....my mood was down..and missing him a lot..i drop into my memories again..& i done a stupid thing..i msg him n told him how much i miss him.. bt the conclusion stil the same,he didnt replied... lol..sometimes really feel myself like a stupid. now i truly understand the feeling of waiting without knowing what that person thking about is so hard... I m really...tired......& miss him a lot... After u had read tiz,u sure ll feel that i m useless...

Lazyness...
i getting lazy than before... lazy to study..lazy to practice piano... haiz...if i keep like that,i cant imagine what colud happen..besides that,my piano teacher wants me to have my dip practical exam on aug next year... i really scared that i cant manage to prepare it well...and next year i have to sit for my stpm...hope i can mamge my time well & MOre disiplin...>.<

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up girl.
    Be more decipline k?
    Fulfill your time as you know life is short enough. ^^
    Many things are waiting there for you : STPM, piano and more.
    While you're busy for all those stuffs, I know you can feel better afterall.
    Cause at least you won't miss him that much !

    I'm sure that you have strength to go true.
    I believe you're a strong girl, it never change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..i hope i can...i try my best to fill up my time..at least i stil hv some place to hide.. strong girl? lol..hope i reali stil is...

    ReplyDelete