Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Conclusion....I 've got it!!!

Lol...finally i know why. Finally i found out by myself...lol...i keep asking but no one give me any answer. I know why u never reply me,i know y u ll bluff me so much and give so "nice" reason. because of a gal..Since she already admit u are her bf by using ur english name in writing of chinese at her facebook profile.. and the time she admits is the time u say those "reason" to me.. now i just realised how stupid am i... waiting for so long..keep believing u stil the same...the same granpa that i knew..
But....i m wrong...
U really not the granpa that i know,
u ever is the best for me,
u ever is the one that i loved a lot,
u ever is the one i trust a lot,
u ever is the one that keep with me no matter what happened...
Now....u are not anymore....
he....already died...
This is the first itme i mentioned your name here & also is the last time...
Ambrose,
You arent belong to me anymore...
because ur heart is at somewhere else...
i wont trust u anymore.. not again...
I think this is the time for me to be cruel....
Thanks for giving me so much sweet momories...
Appreciate a lot..
& do really appreaciate ur bluffing...
I wont be soft hearted anymore...
& this is the lesson u gave to me...
Now i dont want to become that stupid again...
Thanks for everything no matter there are good or bad things...


No comments:

Post a Comment