Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NEW day

Finally..Today feel so happy and cherish.. finally i can let it go although sometimes ll miss him.. But i know that the guy i loved before already not here... There have more things waiting for me..i know God is keep leading me..
I know i can do it. I have to keep on moving, coz i still have my friends and family with me. Thanks god,u let me realised this.
Suddenly feel so happy and all my stress relieved..
I want say thank u to my best friends that keep accompany with me and encourage me..
Lilian,
thanks for accompany with me when i dropping tears in front of com. stil remember that u ask me to take it easy.
xiong,
I got what u said. yeah,is true,i need time to step out and have a wider view. And i do trust that god have a better plan on me,just need time to prove it.Now i really got it.
yong hui jie,
I knew that jie actually also feel unhappy but stil need consolate me.Jie,thank u. Add oil...God ll keep accompany with u. Just keep on praying and trust god...I m sure he ll lead u..
xiao yang,
i dont feel regret to tell u my relationship stuff although is the 1st time. what u told me tat night, i wont forget...
Adrian,
hey...u should be proud coz u r the 1st guy tat heard me cried til so tiam through the phone. Lol..know tat u dont know how to consolate me,just can keep hearing me talk useless thing,and cant move forward... But,i do really need that..thanks for keep supporting me..
Hui fung,
Eh, didnt forget u..haha..my dar dar...thank u... I still remember that u ever praised me. U said my condition so good,sure can find a better one..is u let me realised that he changed a lot...he is not the person that we knew before.You really is my best friend since form 4. really feel happy to know u this best friend.And i miss u a lot..nearly one year didnt saw u...
chia wen & joanne
U two are my best friends since form 1. err..no,i knew chia wen was form 2. But,really thank for everything. wen,i trust tat u also can. Just tell yourself that you can!!! all the thing between u and him already is a pass. Now what should do is keep on moving forward,prove to him that without him,u stil can and is he should feels regret,not u...
this is what i got...
Joanne,thanks for your big hug when i sad. It really means a lot to me..
chia Xin,
i know that actually u quite care about your friends just u dont know how to react. And thanks for your words. seriously,i never thought of u ll encourage me and become quite friend with u... and can have a heart talk with u...
and lots more that i dindt mentioned here...
without u guys,i couldnt imagined what ll happened... is u guys give me the motivation to move forward... I want to give u all a big hug & thank u!! ^^
yup,it already pass...
Tomorrow is a new day and hope...

2 comments: