Sunday, December 6, 2009

A short touching story

DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE THIS MUCH?
> A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...
> Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
> Guy: No this is fun.
> Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
> Guy: Then tell me you love me.
> Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
> Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
> Girl hugs him
> Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.
> In the paper the next day :( A motorcycle had crashed into a building
> because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one had
> survived.
> The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes
> broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say
> she loved him & felt her hug him one last time, then had her wear his
> helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment