Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lady of night?! woots..

Just now i went to crown square to see my team having their competition. Honestly,i never thought of dance on stage which i used to be... suddenly there is a activity that choosing 10 audience come out n have to solo dance to get a free ticket for the final competition. Well,it costs RM25. I been choosen by the MC. This should be the 1st time i solo on the stage. And it was 2 mins... It was long.
goshh...1st time..and i m the 1st one who solo... NERVOUS... I tried cool down myself and tried to dance well.. honestly i dont know what i had danced... but when i finished,the MC told me that :'christina...u 're the lady of night.U should join this competition,and u can dance sexy dance...'
woots...quite happy when heard it..But when i finished my solo part,i could felt that my legs is shaking and my hands were cold... Of course,i got my free ticket..^^
besides that,my friend also said i got improvement,but i dont think so..because i already 3 months didnt danced..=.= i knew they hoped that i could came back..but...seriously..i think i got more dreams to go for..
hmm...that s all for today..thanks for giving the chance to step on the stage again..and had the 1st experience solo on stage..^^
About my own problem which i kept mentioned,i already tried to let go...although still will missing him...somehow,i believe that i can release myself from the darkness...
1.15am...it s late...got to sleep...good nite,my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment