Sunday, December 20, 2009

百感交集

Just now i went to a dinner with my mum...it s a t~io jiu gong hui celebrate their 55th aniversary..
Guess what~~.
i saw my tradional dancing group friends..they are performing.seriously..i joined it when i 5 years old until 16 years old... It s long,right? when watching them dance,i feel times pass really fast... some of frineds dy go overseas and study or stop dancing.. But some still inside.. a lot of sweet memory and all flashback appear in my mind..feel like wanna to go back and dance with them.. BUt..i think quite impossible...coz i loss my tradisional feel le...and feel paiseh le.
Besides that,i got walked to the backstage and have a tok with them..haha...my teacher,chai lao shi,didnt changed much...she stil v pretty and looks young although already give birth.. And stil got take 2 pics with my fren... the most amazing thing is.......when i m 12 years old,i ever act as a monkey coz tat year is a monkey year,then i gt hug a little gal... Just know she recognised me and she dy reach my mouth.... oh gosh,tat time she stil soooo small, just a little kid and now dy so big, and stil recognise me..feel so happyand touch..ahha..
Time really flies v fast..and it wont wait for anyone... morever,now is the end of this year....when thinking back,there is really a lot of memory and things happened around us... Do ever tried hard in something? Ever give out thing easily? Now we should tidy up our emotions and mood... and waving hand to the pass...

2 comments:

  1. Girl, sorry that day when this happened, I din reply your message. Anyway, maybe that's life. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la..is ok..yaya..shub say that s one part of life..jz like u say...^^

    ReplyDelete