Sunday, November 29, 2009

A worth camp i had....=)

Lol...thanks god.i have learnt a lot of thing through this camp. Thanks god for let me know that u always be there for me,and let me find back the heart for worship and only seeking for u..Lord,u are the only one who know us well,i m sorry that this few months i loss my track and forget i should concentrate on u.. Lord,thanks for everything. I know what i should do know...realy thanks a lot... It is ht eimt e for let me put down everything to continue move on. I know u ll always guide me and show what u want to prove to me... Well,through this camp,i also know that my immune system not as good as b4... because the last day i didnt play and have fun with them at camp permai,i just rest n sleep due to nt feeling well,should be say is 贫血..=.=.... Time stil moving on,while we should keep moving on too... Got to rest now,stil feel v dizzy...><

No comments:

Post a Comment