Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HAPpy BIRthDay!!!



Lol...today really v happy..and i realised that i really gt a lot of friends in my life and care about me a lot...really appreaciate of it... I received 6 presents,2 birthday cards and ate 2 birthday cake.. I felt v happy and satisfied when i see my facebook full of greeting from my friends.. lol...dont know y..i had celebrated my birthday with 3 group of friends(classmates,my gang, and my dancin's friends)..It really a happy and memorable birthday although i didnt got his greeting... nevermind le...luckily i also didnt had high expectation of it...
Thanks a lot!! & friends forever!!! ^^




Gathering with my gang at hart chicken.^^



My birthday present from my classmates
(& stil have a cute doggy)

All my school's friends greeting..^^



















No comments:

Post a Comment