Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stress...

STRESS!!!
Whole afternoon i having my piano and cello lesson... There was happened something which could said good....but..also could said was bad... I m taking my diploma piano for practical for this 2 years..hmm...already about a month & changed to a new teacher,Mrs Law. Honestly,she quite pretty and likes to talk a lot...but,she gives me a feeling that i will scare of her and i will practice what she gives to me... The good thing is I dont dare to be lazy and everyday will touch piano constantly,make sure the pieces are perfectly play..=.= the bad thing is i cannot manage my time well between it and my studies... In my plan,i have to take my dip practical exam by next year which is same with year with my stpm so that i can apply music at usm...
Today,Mr.Law praising me that i got improvement and she told me that i have caught some skill for playing diploma pieces..Seriously,quite happy to heard that...^^ The bad thing is....she gave me more pieces... GOshhh...which mean i need to spend more time on practicing...and she told me that dip standard nt cin cal lai de ar,nt like grade 8 le...Lol...getting more and more..getting more challenging than before...Mrs Liaw(my previous piano teacher) told me that actually i should sit in front of piano at least 3 hours per day...O.O... I think i need to manage my time well...I admit that i not good in anti stress..I think this is what god wants me to learn from...
Usshh! I knw i can do it!!!

errrr...mayb...=.=...

lol...i ll try my best...^^


This pic is taken on the last day i went to my grade 8 piano theory class.Miss the days a lot... YEar 2008

2 comments:

  1. Stressed -> Dessert

    HEhe.. Take it easy.. It's a chance for you to learn it now.. Jiayou^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..i dy v v long time dindt heard tiok tiz... thanks ya...^^

    ReplyDelete