Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Dream? Or Nightmare?

Why U ll appear in my dream? isist a sweet dream that u in my dream? Mayb is..but when awake form dream,is a nightmare... BAck to reality,i cant even talk or see u,i only can try to forget u and let go which i totally dont know how to... In my dream,i dreamed that i went to kl n look for u,and we together back again, really felt v happy and hope time could stopped at there.... But,i knew it couldnt. I scare i ll dont want to wake up..Luckily i quickly wake up from it but it was 6 .38am...i dont dare to sleep back again,coz i knw if i continue tat dream,i scare i will disappointed and raining again when back to reality... i hope i never had this dream,it made me feel even worse...all my mind is your face,your sound,your every action... Goshh...i try not to think about u,i try to stop myself from keep viewing your facebook everyday... but i failed... what should i do..i really try hard to let go... But...y i fail to do so...? why u can do it easily?I really got try my best... Today is the worst day i have... how do i walk out form it...

No comments:

Post a Comment