Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A busy wednesday

Phew,i had made full use of today....today whole morning just stay at sunday school camp tp help them take care the kids and do jobs...Run here and there,feel like v blur..seriously,it really help me can temporarily stop thinking of him..Until 2pm,i straightly rush to chemistry tuition. I thought that i couldnt concentrated during tuition but already busyin whole morning,luckily i stil can..^^ Besides that,I found out that i managed to catch up chemistry without depends on others. It s a great thing. Well,feel very tired after finished tuition,although only 2 hours. Mayb i already keep busyin whole day... when reach home,then start practice piano,i try to let myself not to have free time to think about him,but seems like it failed... Lol..stupid.. Tonight i gonna to sleep early to recharge my energy.

1 comment: