Sunday, November 1, 2009

A lonely sunday...

Today i just go church as usual...but..feel like missing something...All my best friends already gone overseas study,some busy their study thing.. Getting to harder to see them..I really miss them a lot..haiz...Hope u all can come back...
Afternoon,i went for my orhestra practice...woots,we are going to perform on 17 & 18 Dec at spring & cold storage. And the pieces is nice which called holiday salute..It combine all the christmas songs together.& i love it. too bad,i havent get the pieces yet..just sight read..=.=...
aftertat,i went out with my dancing friends.i already about 2 months didnt went out with them.. Lol,they stil the same...& talked a lot of thing with xiang..He reali was a nice bro,always care of me a lot.. just now I already told them about my plan..maybe i wont dancing anymore because i hv found out that i have to focus on my studies and music if i wan to achieve my dream. Well,hopefully i can...
There s 9 more days to come...which mean my birthday is coming soon.Lol...so fast...my 18th birthday. But i cant feel any happiness or looking forward to it...chia hin asked me what i want for my birthday,i just answered him that i want to pass through it happily..This really is my answer,I really hope that i can pass through it happily & can have a day that without thinking of him... Just hope i can put down it...as what he wished for...
9th more days to go...

2 comments: