Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tired....

I dont want myself keep emo...I hope i can find back my smile and be a strong gal...but..why! why u want to turn me become like tiz..i really v tired...i dun to b emo again...I know u wont come back and me..but..y i still want to put a small little hope on waitin u back..honestly..i havent let go,i knw i still keep waiting although i knw i shudnt...why human being so "mao tun"..why..... u are the 1st one who let me cried so many times.. I hate myself being like this,i hate myself keep disturbing my friends, Ihate myself keep telling same problem to my friend.... Isit i used to it? then i how long i nid to change this habbit... Who can answer me this....

沒有你,我活得下去嗎? 能~
沒有你,我都活了這么久了~
只是......習慣了有你的陪伴要怎么改?
习惯了有你的日子要怎样放下....

No comments:

Post a Comment