Thursday, November 5, 2009


Lol..today was fun..i went out with my classmates...we went to sing karaoke whole afternoon at Absolute. we had lots of fun and joy at there. We sang a lot of songs,include keranamu,new year song & so on...besides that, my classmates sang 2 songs which were jay chou's songs..and they were.....related to him..really made me remember a lot of things... U really influenced me a lot.. Now i have to really get rid of it.. Life still have to go on.. & thanks for giving me so much memories... I wonder how many times i need to say goodbye to u... I have all of my friends who are the angels gv to me by god,accompany with me along my life,along my way... I wan say thank u to all my friends..thanks for being my friends..i really appreciate it...^^



Granpa,goodbye....
this is the last time....i called u granpa..thanks for giving me so much sweet memories.I wont forget about it... I ll try hard not to think about u again since we impossible to get back...I m admit is tough..but....i know i can... Mayb after few years later,i m proud of myself for doing this... There s no u turn in our lives,only can keep walking & facing new challenges. this is the challenges that god gives to me..i have to solve it by myself.I know sometimes still will miss u a lot,but I ll treat myself good & let u know that i can survive & live happily without u!!! I sure can just need time to prove it! No matter it takes how long is it... I hope this is the last time i say goodbye to u although i nt really sure about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment